Business participating in Fairs and Festivals in Brooke County will need to apply for a food permit. You may opt to purchase a temporary permit specific to the event you are participating in or a yearly permit.

Non-Profits – There is no charge however you still must apply for a permit.



Food Permit Application Temporary Food Service Guidelines


Related Links

General Sanitation Rule